Parties » French Press
Feting Garance Doré’s new stationary collection
When: Thursday, March 27th
Where: 168 Bowery in New York City.
Why: Guests were treated to a first-look at Doré’s collection, a quintessentially French spread of Laduree macaroons and champagne, and the rare sighting of two street style photogs on the other side of the camera.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionBrazilian Bombshells Take the Sunniest Selfies
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?