Parties » French Press
Feting Garance Doré’s new stationary collection
When: Thursday, March 27th
Where: 168 Bowery in New York City.
Why: Guests were treated to a first-look at Doré’s collection, a quintessentially French spread of Laduree macaroons and champagne, and the rare sighting of two street style photogs on the other side of the camera.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"