Parties » French Press
Feting Garance Doré’s new stationary collection
When: Thursday, March 27th
Where: 168 Bowery in New York City.
Why: Guests were treated to a first-look at Doré’s collection, a quintessentially French spread of Laduree macaroons and champagne, and the rare sighting of two street style photogs on the other side of the camera.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death