Joe Manganiello and Arnold Schwarzenegger hit the red carpet.
What: A Cinema Society-hosted private screening of the action-packed new film Sabotage.
When: Tuesday, March 25th.
Where: The film premiered on the Upper West Side, but the party continued slightly further downtown at The Skylark.
Who: The stars of the film—Joe Manganiello, Saigon, and former Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger—were joined by an eager audience including Louisa Krause, Elena Foley, and Kevin Ryan.
Why: Posing together on the red carpet, Schwarzenegger and Manganiello looked like old friends. And, when asked if he was intimidated by his co-star, Manganiello—who was featured in W’s March 2014 issue—took the question in stride, responding: “I knew if I was going to be in a movie with the greatest action movie icon of all time—my childhood hero—I better bring it. It was a very motivating force.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details
- PeopleTeyana Taylor Won the Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture