Joe Manganiello and Arnold Schwarzenegger hit the red carpet.
What: A Cinema Society-hosted private screening of the action-packed new film Sabotage.
When: Tuesday, March 25th.
Where: The film premiered on the Upper West Side, but the party continued slightly further downtown at The Skylark.
Who: The stars of the film—Joe Manganiello, Saigon, and former Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger—were joined by an eager audience including Louisa Krause, Elena Foley, and Kevin Ryan.
Why: Posing together on the red carpet, Schwarzenegger and Manganiello looked like old friends. And, when asked if he was intimidated by his co-star, Manganiello—who was featured in W’s March 2014 issue—took the question in stride, responding: “I knew if I was going to be in a movie with the greatest action movie icon of all time—my childhood hero—I better bring it. It was a very motivating force.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesIn Bed with TV’s Hottest Stars: Tom Hiddleston, Sarah Paulson & More
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye