Nymphs in Midtown
The premiere of Nymphomaniac Vol. 1 got everyone in the mood.
What: For the highly anticipated premiere of Lars von Trier’s Nymphomaniac Vol. 1, Interview and Absolut Elyx hosted a private screening of the film followed by a sensual after-party replete with an “O” face photo booth and goodie bags for attendees stuffed with sex toys from Jimmy Jane.
When: Thursday, March 13th.
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s screening room with an after-party at Butter Midtown.
Who: The film’s cast—including Stacy Martin, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard, Christian Slater, and Uma Thurman—were joined by peers such as Emmy Rossum, Michael Shannon, and Timothee Chalamet at the event.
Why: While it’s impolite to stare, after watching Stacy Martin’s steamy performance, one couldn’t help but gape at the starlet as she greeted guests in a lacy Prada ensemble.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details