Parties » Nymphs in Midtown
Nymphs in Midtown
The premiere of Nymphomaniac Vol. 1 got everyone in the mood.
What: For the highly anticipated premiere of Lars von Trier’s Nymphomaniac Vol. 1, Interview and Absolut Elyx hosted a private screening of the film followed by a sensual after-party replete with an “O” face photo booth and goodie bags for attendees stuffed with sex toys from Jimmy Jane.
When: Thursday, March 13th.
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s screening room with an after-party at Butter Midtown.
Who: The film’s cast—including Stacy Martin, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard, Christian Slater, and Uma Thurman—were joined by peers such as Emmy Rossum, Michael Shannon, and Timothee Chalamet at the event.
Why: While it’s impolite to stare, after watching Stacy Martin’s steamy performance, one couldn’t help but gape at the starlet as she greeted guests in a lacy Prada ensemble.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"