Parties » Nymphs in Midtown
Nymphs in Midtown
The premiere of Nymphomaniac Vol. 1 got everyone in the mood.
What: For the highly anticipated premiere of Lars von Trier’s Nymphomaniac Vol. 1, Interview and Absolut Elyx hosted a private screening of the film followed by a sensual after-party replete with an “O” face photo booth and goodie bags for attendees stuffed with sex toys from Jimmy Jane.
When: Thursday, March 13th.
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s screening room with an after-party at Butter Midtown.
Who: The film’s cast—including Stacy Martin, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard, Christian Slater, and Uma Thurman—were joined by peers such as Emmy Rossum, Michael Shannon, and Timothee Chalamet at the event.
Why: While it’s impolite to stare, after watching Stacy Martin’s steamy performance, one couldn’t help but gape at the starlet as she greeted guests in a lacy Prada ensemble.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- FashionEdward Enninful on the Best (And Worst) Fashion Moments of the ’90s