Nymphs in Midtown
The premiere of Nymphomaniac Vol. 1 got everyone in the mood.
What: For the highly anticipated premiere of Lars von Trier’s Nymphomaniac Vol. 1, Interview and Absolut Elyx hosted a private screening of the film followed by a sensual after-party replete with an “O” face photo booth and goodie bags for attendees stuffed with sex toys from Jimmy Jane.
When: Thursday, March 13th.
Where: The Museum of Modern Art’s screening room with an after-party at Butter Midtown.
Who: The film’s cast—including Stacy Martin, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard, Christian Slater, and Uma Thurman—were joined by peers such as Emmy Rossum, Michael Shannon, and Timothee Chalamet at the event.
Why: While it’s impolite to stare, after watching Stacy Martin’s steamy performance, one couldn’t help but gape at the starlet as she greeted guests in a lacy Prada ensemble.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids
- CultureA Guide to Stockholm, Courtesy of Victoria's Secret Angel Elsa Hosk