Parties » Bite Me
A cultured crowd came out to see Tilda Swinton’s fangs in her new film
What: The Cinema Society and W’s Editor in Chief, Stefano Tonchi, hosted a screening of “Only Lovers Left Alive,” a quirky vampire film by director Jim Jarmusch which explores the relationship between Adam (played by Tom Hiddleston), a depressed musician, and his wife, Eve (Tilda Swinton).
When: Wednesday, March 12th
Where: Following the screening at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema on New York’s Lower East Side, guests gathered for a party at the not-yet-open Handy Liquor Bar.
Why: It’s not every day a grown-up vampire flick comes around—especially one with a killer soundtrack.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- FashionEdward Enninful on the Best (And Worst) Fashion Moments of the ’90s