A cultured crowd came out to see Tilda Swinton’s fangs in her new film
What: The Cinema Society and W’s Editor in Chief, Stefano Tonchi, hosted a screening of “Only Lovers Left Alive,” a quirky vampire film by director Jim Jarmusch which explores the relationship between Adam (played by Tom Hiddleston), a depressed musician, and his wife, Eve (Tilda Swinton).
When: Wednesday, March 12th
Where: Following the screening at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema on New York’s Lower East Side, guests gathered for a party at the not-yet-open Handy Liquor Bar.
Why: It’s not every day a grown-up vampire flick comes around—especially one with a killer soundtrack.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes