A cultured crowd came out to see Tilda Swinton’s fangs in her new film
What: The Cinema Society and W’s Editor in Chief, Stefano Tonchi, hosted a screening of “Only Lovers Left Alive,” a quirky vampire film by director Jim Jarmusch which explores the relationship between Adam (played by Tom Hiddleston), a depressed musician, and his wife, Eve (Tilda Swinton).
When: Wednesday, March 12th
Where: Following the screening at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema on New York’s Lower East Side, guests gathered for a party at the not-yet-open Handy Liquor Bar.
Why: It’s not every day a grown-up vampire flick comes around—especially one with a killer soundtrack.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids