Parties » Bite Me
A cultured crowd came out to see Tilda Swinton’s fangs in her new film
What: The Cinema Society and W’s Editor in Chief, Stefano Tonchi, hosted a screening of “Only Lovers Left Alive,” a quirky vampire film by director Jim Jarmusch which explores the relationship between Adam (played by Tom Hiddleston), a depressed musician, and his wife, Eve (Tilda Swinton).
When: Wednesday, March 12th
Where: Following the screening at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema on New York’s Lower East Side, guests gathered for a party at the not-yet-open Handy Liquor Bar.
Why: It’s not every day a grown-up vampire flick comes around—especially one with a killer soundtrack.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?