Parties » Riccardo Tisci x Nike
Riccardo Tisci x Nike
The designer celebrated his new collaboration with a sporty soirée
When: Wednesday, March 20th.
Where: 151 Mercer Street in New York, where the collaboration will also be available for purchase starting tomorrow.
Who: Tisci was joined by models such as Joan Smalls, Jamie Bochert, Frankie Rayder, and Tao Okamoto, as well as sneaker fiends like football player Victor Cruz and hip hop artist Fabolous, for the evening. Not wanting to miss out, the artist Marina Abramovic was also present.
Why: A cocktail party where sneakers are not only allowed, they are encouraged? The invitation alone had us running.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Perfect 10Nostalgic for the ’90s? Go Grunge with These 10 Pairs of Boots
- BeautyThe Many Faces of the One and Only Kim Chi