Riccardo Tisci x Nike
The designer celebrated his new collaboration with a sporty soirée
When: Wednesday, March 20th.
Where: 151 Mercer Street in New York, where the collaboration will also be available for purchase starting tomorrow.
Who: Tisci was joined by models such as Joan Smalls, Jamie Bochert, Frankie Rayder, and Tao Okamoto, as well as sneaker fiends like football player Victor Cruz and hip hop artist Fabolous, for the evening. Not wanting to miss out, the artist Marina Abramovic was also present.
Why: A cocktail party where sneakers are not only allowed, they are encouraged? The invitation alone had us running.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend