Riccardo Tisci x Nike
The designer celebrated his new collaboration with a sporty soirée
When: Wednesday, March 20th.
Where: 151 Mercer Street in New York, where the collaboration will also be available for purchase starting tomorrow.
Who: Tisci was joined by models such as Joan Smalls, Jamie Bochert, Frankie Rayder, and Tao Okamoto, as well as sneaker fiends like football player Victor Cruz and hip hop artist Fabolous, for the evening. Not wanting to miss out, the artist Marina Abramovic was also present.
Why: A cocktail party where sneakers are not only allowed, they are encouraged? The invitation alone had us running.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit