Riccardo Tisci x Nike
The designer celebrated his new collaboration with a sporty soirée
When: Wednesday, March 20th.
Where: 151 Mercer Street in New York, where the collaboration will also be available for purchase starting tomorrow.
Who: Tisci was joined by models such as Joan Smalls, Jamie Bochert, Frankie Rayder, and Tao Okamoto, as well as sneaker fiends like football player Victor Cruz and hip hop artist Fabolous, for the evening. Not wanting to miss out, the artist Marina Abramovic was also present.
Why: A cocktail party where sneakers are not only allowed, they are encouraged? The invitation alone had us running.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- FashionNew York Fashion Week: Men's Spring 2017 Street Style Takes Over Manhattan