Riccardo Tisci x Nike
The designer celebrated his new collaboration with a sporty soirée
When: Wednesday, March 20th.
Where: 151 Mercer Street in New York, where the collaboration will also be available for purchase starting tomorrow.
Who: Tisci was joined by models such as Joan Smalls, Jamie Bochert, Frankie Rayder, and Tao Okamoto, as well as sneaker fiends like football player Victor Cruz and hip hop artist Fabolous, for the evening. Not wanting to miss out, the artist Marina Abramovic was also present.
Why: A cocktail party where sneakers are not only allowed, they are encouraged? The invitation alone had us running.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- FashionMaria Grazia Chiuri’s Best Looks From Her Time at Valentino