Al Fresco with Ferragamo
West coast darlings mixed and mingled for an Italian evening under the stars.
What: In support of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, Salvatore Ferragamo transformed the marbled courtyard into a decadent Italian palazzo for an elegant night of dinner and dancing.
When: Saturday, March 8th
Where: The Legion of Honor, the home of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco’s ancient and European collections.
Why: In honor of its 100th anniversary and Hollywood-heritage, it seems only appropriate that the iconic brand would bring a little bit of old school, Italian glamour to the West Coast.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- BeautyPut Down the Gloss: Ten Non-Sticky Lip Oils
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance