Al Fresco with Ferragamo
West coast darlings mixed and mingled for an Italian evening under the stars.
What: In support of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, Salvatore Ferragamo transformed the marbled courtyard into a decadent Italian palazzo for an elegant night of dinner and dancing.
When: Saturday, March 8th
Where: The Legion of Honor, the home of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco’s ancient and European collections.
Why: In honor of its 100th anniversary and Hollywood-heritage, it seems only appropriate that the iconic brand would bring a little bit of old school, Italian glamour to the West Coast.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties
- FashionGigi Hadid, Irina Shayk, Adriana Lima, and More Supermodels Backstage at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show