Parties » Al Fresco with Ferragamo
Al Fresco with Ferragamo
West coast darlings mixed and mingled for an Italian evening under the stars.
What: In support of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, Salvatore Ferragamo transformed the marbled courtyard into a decadent Italian palazzo for an elegant night of dinner and dancing.
When: Saturday, March 8th
Where: The Legion of Honor, the home of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco’s ancient and European collections.
Why: In honor of its 100th anniversary and Hollywood-heritage, it seems only appropriate that the iconic brand would bring a little bit of old school, Italian glamour to the West Coast.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionMet Gala 2016: All the Red Carpet Looks
- FashionMet Gala 2016: From Katy Perry to Claire Danes, See the Best Photos from the Red Carpet
- BeautyThe Many Faces of the One and Only Kim Chi
- CelebritiesMadonna at the Met Gala: See the Star’s Red Carpet Looks
- Best DressedMet Gala 2016: Wiz Khalifa and Idris Elba Win the Red Carpet