Parties » Al Fresco with Ferragamo
Al Fresco with Ferragamo
West coast darlings mixed and mingled for an Italian evening under the stars.
What: In support of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, Salvatore Ferragamo transformed the marbled courtyard into a decadent Italian palazzo for an elegant night of dinner and dancing.
When: Saturday, March 8th
Where: The Legion of Honor, the home of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco’s ancient and European collections.
Why: In honor of its 100th anniversary and Hollywood-heritage, it seems only appropriate that the iconic brand would bring a little bit of old school, Italian glamour to the West Coast.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters