Parties » Al Fresco with Ferragamo
Al Fresco with Ferragamo
West coast darlings mixed and mingled for an Italian evening under the stars.
What: In support of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, Salvatore Ferragamo transformed the marbled courtyard into a decadent Italian palazzo for an elegant night of dinner and dancing.
When: Saturday, March 8th
Where: The Legion of Honor, the home of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco’s ancient and European collections.
Why: In honor of its 100th anniversary and Hollywood-heritage, it seems only appropriate that the iconic brand would bring a little bit of old school, Italian glamour to the West Coast.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death