Parties » A Night with the Museum
A Night with the Museum
El Museo del Barrio celebrates its newest addition
What: Cocktails hosted by the El Museo del Barrio Board of Directors and its Junior Council honoring the museum’s new executive director, Jorge Daniel Veneciano.
Where: In the SoHo loft of Junior Council member Jerome Levy.
When: Thursday, April 17th
Who: A mix of El Museo devotees like Yaz Hernandez and Lisa Yom; finance honchos and even the Cuban singer Cucu Diamantes.
Why: Besides honoring Veneciano, guests could also check out a Pryce Lee painting on display and imbibe mezcal to their hearts’ content.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- Fashion21 Moments That Defined 1990s Fashion
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- FashionEdward Enninful on the Best (And Worst) Fashion Moments of the ’90s