A Night with the Museum
El Museo del Barrio celebrates its newest addition
What: Cocktails hosted by the El Museo del Barrio Board of Directors and its Junior Council honoring the museum’s new executive director, Jorge Daniel Veneciano.
Where: In the SoHo loft of Junior Council member Jerome Levy.
When: Thursday, April 17th
Who: A mix of El Museo devotees like Yaz Hernandez and Lisa Yom; finance honchos and even the Cuban singer Cucu Diamantes.
Why: Besides honoring Veneciano, guests could also check out a Pryce Lee painting on display and imbibe mezcal to their hearts’ content.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week