A Night with the Museum
El Museo del Barrio celebrates its newest addition
What: Cocktails hosted by the El Museo del Barrio Board of Directors and its Junior Council honoring the museum’s new executive director, Jorge Daniel Veneciano.
Where: In the SoHo loft of Junior Council member Jerome Levy.
When: Thursday, April 17th
Who: A mix of El Museo devotees like Yaz Hernandez and Lisa Yom; finance honchos and even the Cuban singer Cucu Diamantes.
Why: Besides honoring Veneciano, guests could also check out a Pryce Lee painting on display and imbibe mezcal to their hearts’ content.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress