The End of the Hunt
Fabergé and The Elephant Family auction all the eggs in their basket.
What: For the grand finale of Fabergé and Elephant Family’s citywide egg hunt, eager collectors and the project’s artists gathered uptown to watch 35 egg sculptures—including a Jeff Koons original—go under the gavel.
When: Tuesday, April 22nd
Where: Blooming walls and high hedges transformed Sotheby’s auction floor into an English garden.
Why: With record-breaking sales (Koons’s seal-and-dolphin-clad egg, for example, sold for $900,000) and copious coups of champagne, the night was a success for all.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend