The End of the Hunt
Fabergé and The Elephant Family auction all the eggs in their basket.
What: For the grand finale of Fabergé and Elephant Family’s citywide egg hunt, eager collectors and the project’s artists gathered uptown to watch 35 egg sculptures—including a Jeff Koons original—go under the gavel.
When: Tuesday, April 22nd
Where: Blooming walls and high hedges transformed Sotheby’s auction floor into an English garden.
Why: With record-breaking sales (Koons’s seal-and-dolphin-clad egg, for example, sold for $900,000) and copious coups of champagne, the night was a success for all.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again