The End of the Hunt
Fabergé and The Elephant Family auction all the eggs in their basket.
What: For the grand finale of Fabergé and Elephant Family’s citywide egg hunt, eager collectors and the project’s artists gathered uptown to watch 35 egg sculptures—including a Jeff Koons original—go under the gavel.
When: Tuesday, April 22nd
Where: Blooming walls and high hedges transformed Sotheby’s auction floor into an English garden.
Why: With record-breaking sales (Koons’s seal-and-dolphin-clad egg, for example, sold for $900,000) and copious coups of champagne, the night was a success for all.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyKenzo's First Perfume Commercial is a Parody of Every Other Perfume Commerical
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy