The End of the Hunt
Fabergé and The Elephant Family auction all the eggs in their basket.
What: For the grand finale of Fabergé and Elephant Family’s citywide egg hunt, eager collectors and the project’s artists gathered uptown to watch 35 egg sculptures—including a Jeff Koons original—go under the gavel.
When: Tuesday, April 22nd
Where: Blooming walls and high hedges transformed Sotheby’s auction floor into an English garden.
Why: With record-breaking sales (Koons’s seal-and-dolphin-clad egg, for example, sold for $900,000) and copious coups of champagne, the night was a success for all.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CelebritiesW Magazine Fashion Films - Kendall Jenner, Performance Artist, Channels Icons Like Marina Abramovic and Yoko Ono