Man for Hire
The first fete for Fading Gigolo
What: The Cinema Society rolled out the red carpet to celebrate the New York premiere of Fading Gigolo, an off-beat comedy about a middle-aged man facing bankruptcy who becomes a male prostitute, written and directed by John Turturro.
When: Friday, April 11th.
Where: A screening at the SVA Theatre was followed by a festive after-party at Bar Nana in New York.
Who: The director was joined by his cast members—Sofia Vergara, Vanessa Paradis, and Loan Chabanol—as well as Helena Christensen, Gabourey Sidibe, and Bridget Moynahan.
Why: While there were no sex workers in attendance, the crowd danced the night away in honor of the multi-talented Turturro.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress