Parties » Man for Hire
Man for Hire
The first fete for Fading Gigolo
What: The Cinema Society rolled out the red carpet to celebrate the New York premiere of Fading Gigolo, an off-beat comedy about a middle-aged man facing bankruptcy who becomes a male prostitute, written and directed by John Turturro.
When: Friday, April 11th.
Where: A screening at the SVA Theatre was followed by a festive after-party at Bar Nana in New York.
Who: The director was joined by his cast members—Sofia Vergara, Vanessa Paradis, and Loan Chabanol—as well as Helena Christensen, Gabourey Sidibe, and Bridget Moynahan.
Why: While there were no sex workers in attendance, the crowd danced the night away in honor of the multi-talented Turturro.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"