Man for Hire
The first fete for Fading Gigolo
What: The Cinema Society rolled out the red carpet to celebrate the New York premiere of Fading Gigolo, an off-beat comedy about a middle-aged man facing bankruptcy who becomes a male prostitute, written and directed by John Turturro.
When: Friday, April 11th.
Where: A screening at the SVA Theatre was followed by a festive after-party at Bar Nana in New York.
Who: The director was joined by his cast members—Sofia Vergara, Vanessa Paradis, and Loan Chabanol—as well as Helena Christensen, Gabourey Sidibe, and Bridget Moynahan.
Why: While there were no sex workers in attendance, the crowd danced the night away in honor of the multi-talented Turturro.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes