M.A.C fetes designer Mary Katrantzou in New York
What: A M.A.C-hosted dinner celebrating Mary Katrantzou’s fifth year in business and her US e-commerce launch.
Where: New York’s Indochine restaurant.
When: Wednesday, April 9th
Who: A crew of fashionable heavy-hitters—Anya Ziourova, Hannah Bronfman, Leandra Medine, Arden Wohl, Gretchen Mol, and W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi and Contributing Fashion Editor Giovanna Battaglia, to name a few—joined the designer for the not-so-intimate dinner party.
Why: The combination of so many Katrantzou-clad ladies and Indochine’s banana leaf wallpaper made the party a virtual fashion bouquet—the perfect introduction to springtime in New York.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- BeautyKenzo's First Perfume Commercial is a Parody of Every Other Perfume Commerical
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy