M.A.C fetes designer Mary Katrantzou in New York
What: A M.A.C-hosted dinner celebrating Mary Katrantzou’s fifth year in business and her US e-commerce launch.
Where: New York’s Indochine restaurant.
When: Wednesday, April 9th
Who: A crew of fashionable heavy-hitters—Anya Ziourova, Hannah Bronfman, Leandra Medine, Arden Wohl, Gretchen Mol, and W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi and Contributing Fashion Editor Giovanna Battaglia, to name a few—joined the designer for the not-so-intimate dinner party.
Why: The combination of so many Katrantzou-clad ladies and Indochine’s banana leaf wallpaper made the party a virtual fashion bouquet—the perfect introduction to springtime in New York.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- CultureThe Elgorts in Africa: Exclusive Images From Sophie, Ansel and Arthur's Breathtaking Safari
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture