M.A.C fetes designer Mary Katrantzou in New York
What: A M.A.C-hosted dinner celebrating Mary Katrantzou’s fifth year in business and her US e-commerce launch.
Where: New York’s Indochine restaurant.
When: Wednesday, April 9th
Who: A crew of fashionable heavy-hitters—Anya Ziourova, Hannah Bronfman, Leandra Medine, Arden Wohl, Gretchen Mol, and W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi and Contributing Fashion Editor Giovanna Battaglia, to name a few—joined the designer for the not-so-intimate dinner party.
Why: The combination of so many Katrantzou-clad ladies and Indochine’s banana leaf wallpaper made the party a virtual fashion bouquet—the perfect introduction to springtime in New York.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week