Parties » Mary’s Milestone
M.A.C fetes designer Mary Katrantzou in New York
What: A M.A.C-hosted dinner celebrating Mary Katrantzou’s fifth year in business and her US e-commerce launch.
Where: New York’s Indochine restaurant.
When: Wednesday, April 9th
Who: A crew of fashionable heavy-hitters—Anya Ziourova, Hannah Bronfman, Leandra Medine, Arden Wohl, Gretchen Mol, and W’s Editor in Chief Stefano Tonchi and Contributing Fashion Editor Giovanna Battaglia, to name a few—joined the designer for the not-so-intimate dinner party.
Why: The combination of so many Katrantzou-clad ladies and Indochine’s banana leaf wallpaper made the party a virtual fashion bouquet—the perfect introduction to springtime in New York.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters