Parties » Girls’ Night
The comedic cast of “The Other Woman” celebrated the film’s premiere
What: A Cinema Society and Bobbi Brown-hosted screening of “The Other Woman.”
Where: The Paley Center for Media in Midtown Manhattan.
When: Thursday, April 24th
Why: The screening gave the cast an opportunity to provide one final disclaimer before the film hits theaters. “Guys, you’re really going to like it,” Diaz said, addressing the men in the audience. “These girls are man-lovers, not haters.” Kate Upton added: “You’re going to feel better about yourself. You’re going to watch and be like, ‘Pst, I’m not that bad. I forgot about Valentine’s Day.’”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?