All for Alessandra
Tod’s celebrated the brand’s designer with an evening downtown.
What: An intimate fete in celebration of Tod’s newish creative director, Alessandra Facchinetti.
Where: The cocktail party and three-course dinner was held at Il Principe at the Hugo Hotel in SoHo.
When: Monday, May 12th
Why: We have some major spring fever—and Facchinetti’s pretty pieces are just the right fit.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups