Parties » All for Alessandra
All for Alessandra
Tod’s celebrated the brand’s designer with an evening downtown.
What: An intimate fete in celebration of Tod’s newish creative director, Alessandra Facchinetti.
Where: The cocktail party and three-course dinner was held at Il Principe at the Hugo Hotel in SoHo.
When: Monday, May 12th
Why: We have some major spring fever—and Facchinetti’s pretty pieces are just the right fit.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesGet the Complete Riley Keough Experience