Parties » All for Alessandra
All for Alessandra
Tod’s celebrated the brand’s designer with an evening downtown.
What: An intimate fete in celebration of Tod’s newish creative director, Alessandra Facchinetti.
Where: The cocktail party and three-course dinner was held at Il Principe at the Hugo Hotel in SoHo.
When: Monday, May 12th
Why: We have some major spring fever—and Facchinetti’s pretty pieces are just the right fit.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- BeautyFrom Bright Hues to Neutrals: 12 Pedicure Shades to Try Now
- CultureBeyoncé in “Lemonade”: A GIF-by-GIF Breakdown