All for Alessandra
Tod’s celebrated the brand’s designer with an evening downtown.
What: An intimate fete in celebration of Tod’s newish creative director, Alessandra Facchinetti.
Where: The cocktail party and three-course dinner was held at Il Principe at the Hugo Hotel in SoHo.
When: Monday, May 12th
Why: We have some major spring fever—and Facchinetti’s pretty pieces are just the right fit.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- FashionMaria Grazia Chiuri’s Best Looks From Her Time at Valentino