All for Alessandra
Tod’s celebrated the brand’s designer with an evening downtown.
What: An intimate fete in celebration of Tod’s newish creative director, Alessandra Facchinetti.
Where: The cocktail party and three-course dinner was held at Il Principe at the Hugo Hotel in SoHo.
When: Monday, May 12th
Why: We have some major spring fever—and Facchinetti’s pretty pieces are just the right fit.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks