The gala was truly up in the air
What: The Andy Warhol Museum‘s 20th anniversary gala, sponsored by PNC Financial Services.
Where: The Pittsburgh institution, where a tented dinner space featured tables accessorized with mini neon outlines of Warhol’s famous visage.
When: Saturday, May 17th
Who: Vito Schnabel, Jane Holzer, Veronica Bulgari, and Teresa Heinz Kerry were looked after by a crew of servers dressed as pilots and flight attendants (the evening’s theme was Fly Warhol). After dinner, Gloria Gaynor performed and AndrewAndrew DJ-ed.
Why: In addition to raising over $1 million, the benefit also marked the opening of the new exhibition “Halston and Warhol: Silver and Suede,” which includes, among other treasures, the legendary 1961 pillbox hat Halston made for Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- Culture'Top Chef' Host Tom Colicchio Takes Us on an Early Tour of The Beekman, and His New Restaurant Fowler & Wells