Parties » Flying Warhol
The gala was truly up in the air
What: The Andy Warhol Museum‘s 20th anniversary gala, sponsored by PNC Financial Services.
Where: The Pittsburgh institution, where a tented dinner space featured tables accessorized with mini neon outlines of Warhol’s famous visage.
When: Saturday, May 17th
Who: Vito Schnabel, Jane Holzer, Veronica Bulgari, and Teresa Heinz Kerry were looked after by a crew of servers dressed as pilots and flight attendants (the evening’s theme was Fly Warhol). After dinner, Gloria Gaynor performed and AndrewAndrew DJ-ed.
Why: In addition to raising over $1 million, the benefit also marked the opening of the new exhibition “Halston and Warhol: Silver and Suede,” which includes, among other treasures, the legendary 1961 pillbox hat Halston made for Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Street StyleScandanavian Street Style: See the Best Looks from Oslo Fashion Fall 2016
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Bradley Cooper & Seth Rogen Audition for the Role of Cher in “Clueless"
- PartiesBlake Lively and Kris Jenner Debate Mommy-Daughter Style
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"