Back in BLK
The New York-based brand celebrated a collaboration with Anja Rubik
When: Wednesday, May 14th
Where: The brand’s shop on Lafayette street.
Who: The model of the hour, Anja Rubik, and BLK DNM’s creative director, Johan Lindeberg, were joined by an eclectic group of photogenic partygoers, including Natasha Lyonne, Giovanna Battaglia, Sigrid Agren, and more.
Why: We’re suckers for any party where jeans, t-shirts, and leather jackets are the required uniform.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye
- PartiesFashion Designers Come Out, Loud and Proud, As Grindr Users