Back in BLK
The New York-based brand celebrated a collaboration with Anja Rubik
When: Wednesday, May 14th
Where: The brand’s shop on Lafayette street.
Who: The model of the hour, Anja Rubik, and BLK DNM’s creative director, Johan Lindeberg, were joined by an eclectic group of photogenic partygoers, including Natasha Lyonne, Giovanna Battaglia, Sigrid Agren, and more.
Why: We’re suckers for any party where jeans, t-shirts, and leather jackets are the required uniform.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups