Gucci Goes to the Mall
Frida Giannini celebrates the brand’s temporary museum in Brazil
What: A dinner hosted by Carlos Jereissati Filho, CEO of shopping mall developer Iguatemi, honoring Gucci creative director Frida Giannini‘s trip to Brazil and the debut of brand’s temporary museum in the JK Iguatemi mall.
Where: At Jereissati Filho’s home in Sao Paulo.
When: Tuesday, May 27th
Who: Actress Camilla Belle and German model Toni Garrn joined an international coterie of guests including Alexandre Birman and Johanna Stein Birman, Georgina Brandolini, Brazilian designers Sandro Barros and Humberto Campana, and architect and designer Sig Bergamin.
Why: Gucci flew over archival pieces from its Florentine museum to open up this temporary outpost, which will showcase the brand’s history and aesthetic heritage. Don’t you wish your local mall was this chic?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution