Gucci Goes to the Mall
Frida Giannini celebrates the brand’s temporary museum in Brazil
What: A dinner hosted by Carlos Jereissati Filho, CEO of shopping mall developer Iguatemi, honoring Gucci creative director Frida Giannini‘s trip to Brazil and the debut of brand’s temporary museum in the JK Iguatemi mall.
Where: At Jereissati Filho’s home in Sao Paulo.
When: Tuesday, May 27th
Who: Actress Camilla Belle and German model Toni Garrn joined an international coterie of guests including Alexandre Birman and Johanna Stein Birman, Georgina Brandolini, Brazilian designers Sandro Barros and Humberto Campana, and architect and designer Sig Bergamin.
Why: Gucci flew over archival pieces from its Florentine museum to open up this temporary outpost, which will showcase the brand’s history and aesthetic heritage. Don’t you wish your local mall was this chic?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleIt's Time to Take Lil Dicky, Hip Hop's Goofball, Seriously
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionNew York Fashion Week: Men's Spring 2017 Street Style Takes Over Manhattan
- FashionNot Another Skinny Male Model
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20