MoMA lights up midtown with its annual garden party.
What: The Museum of Modern Art’s annual Party in the Garden, hosted by Daniel Craig, Steve McQueen, and Maja Orei.
When: Tuesday, May 13th
Where: MoMA’s Sculpture Garden.
Why: Transformed into a sprawling dance floor for the night, the sculpture garden felt like an installation all its own, but it was only when Lykke Li hit the stage that the piece felt complete.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CelebritiesW Magazine Fashion Films - Kendall Jenner, Performance Artist, Channels Icons Like Marina Abramovic and Yoko Ono