Parties » Site-Specific
MoMA lights up midtown with its annual garden party.
What: The Museum of Modern Art’s annual Party in the Garden, hosted by Daniel Craig, Steve McQueen, and Maja Orei.
When: Tuesday, May 13th
Where: MoMA’s Sculpture Garden.
Why: Transformed into a sprawling dance floor for the night, the sculpture garden felt like an installation all its own, but it was only when Lykke Li hit the stage that the piece felt complete.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionBrazilian Bombshells Take the Sunniest Selfies
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?