MoMA lights up midtown with its annual garden party.
What: The Museum of Modern Art’s annual Party in the Garden, hosted by Daniel Craig, Steve McQueen, and Maja Orei.
When: Tuesday, May 13th
Where: MoMA’s Sculpture Garden.
Why: Transformed into a sprawling dance floor for the night, the sculpture garden felt like an installation all its own, but it was only when Lykke Li hit the stage that the piece felt complete.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details
- PeopleTeyana Taylor Won the Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture