Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard discuss their new film Night Moves.
Where: After the screening at New York’s Sunshine Landmark theatre, guests made their way to the nearby Hotel Chantelle for a cozy rooftop party.
When: Tuesday, May 20th
Why: Though Eisenberg, who delivers a brooding performance in the flick, was absent, Fanning and Sarsgaard were on hand to discuss the film. “Going to bomb a dam is actually a simple act,” Sarsgaard, who plays impassive ex-Marine Harmon, said. “That’s what’s alarming about it.” For Fanning, sympathizing with her character, Dena, a wealthy runaway who bankrolls the operation, was key. “You can’t judge the people you’re playing,” she noted, adding with a laugh, “Personally I would never do something like what these people do in the film, but you have to be able to relate to some aspect of it to play them.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time