Parties » After Dark
Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard discuss their new film Night Moves.
Where: After the screening at New York’s Sunshine Landmark theatre, guests made their way to the nearby Hotel Chantelle for a cozy rooftop party.
When: Tuesday, May 20th
Why: Though Eisenberg, who delivers a brooding performance in the flick, was absent, Fanning and Sarsgaard were on hand to discuss the film. “Going to bomb a dam is actually a simple act,” Sarsgaard, who plays impassive ex-Marine Harmon, said. “That’s what’s alarming about it.” For Fanning, sympathizing with her character, Dena, a wealthy runaway who bankrolls the operation, was key. “You can’t judge the people you’re playing,” she noted, adding with a laugh, “Personally I would never do something like what these people do in the film, but you have to be able to relate to some aspect of it to play them.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureMeet Tei Shi, the Indie Darling Adored by Grimes
- PeopleFrom Caroline Kennedy to Lindsay Lohan, the Best White House Correspondents Dinner Pictures Ever
- CelebritiesFrom Princess Diana to Kate Moss to Brad and Gwyneth in Love, Dave Benett Captured the ’90s
- Perfect 10Nostalgic for the ’90s? Go Grunge with These 10 Pairs of Boots
- BeautyThe Many Faces of the One and Only Kim Chi