Parties » After Dark
Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard discuss their new film Night Moves.
Where: After the screening at New York’s Sunshine Landmark theatre, guests made their way to the nearby Hotel Chantelle for a cozy rooftop party.
When: Tuesday, May 20th
Why: Though Eisenberg, who delivers a brooding performance in the flick, was absent, Fanning and Sarsgaard were on hand to discuss the film. “Going to bomb a dam is actually a simple act,” Sarsgaard, who plays impassive ex-Marine Harmon, said. “That’s what’s alarming about it.” For Fanning, sympathizing with her character, Dena, a wealthy runaway who bankrolls the operation, was key. “You can’t judge the people you’re playing,” she noted, adding with a laugh, “Personally I would never do something like what these people do in the film, but you have to be able to relate to some aspect of it to play them.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs