Dakota Fanning and Peter Sarsgaard discuss their new film Night Moves.
Where: After the screening at New York’s Sunshine Landmark theatre, guests made their way to the nearby Hotel Chantelle for a cozy rooftop party.
When: Tuesday, May 20th
Why: Though Eisenberg, who delivers a brooding performance in the flick, was absent, Fanning and Sarsgaard were on hand to discuss the film. “Going to bomb a dam is actually a simple act,” Sarsgaard, who plays impassive ex-Marine Harmon, said. “That’s what’s alarming about it.” For Fanning, sympathizing with her character, Dena, a wealthy runaway who bankrolls the operation, was key. “You can’t judge the people you’re playing,” she noted, adding with a laugh, “Personally I would never do something like what these people do in the film, but you have to be able to relate to some aspect of it to play them.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- BeautyA Guide to the Best New Fragrances of Fall
- CultureThe Elgorts in Africa: Exclusive Images From Sophie, Ansel and Arthur's Breathtaking Safari