Rock and Ray-Ban
The eyewear brand kept it cool with a musical evening.
What: Ray-Ban celebrated its new collection with an evening of rock-n-roll.
When: Thursday, May 15
Where: SIR STAGE 37, a concert venue in West Midtown.
Why: There’s never been a better excuse for wearing sunglasses at night.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesIn Bed with TV’s Hottest Stars: Tom Hiddleston, Sarah Paulson & More
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye