Yes We Cannes
Belvedere’s bash at the Cannes film fest with Rita Ora and Theophilus London.
What: A decadent rooftop dinner hosted by Belvedere, followed by an electric performance from controversial pop starlet du jour Rita Ora.
When: Friday, May 16th
Where: The J.W. Marriott’s Le Club by Albane in Cannes, France
Who: The British singer entertained a typically varied crowd of celebs brought together by the Cannes film festival, including Rosario Dawson, Jason Statham, Neneh Cherry, and Theophilus London (who also curated Belvedere’s pop-up club La Chambre Noire).
Why: Because Ora’s hit song “I Will Never Let You Down” can only sound better after several cocktails on a Cannes rooftop with stunning views of La Croisette.
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- FashionThe Story Behind Rihanna’s Sparkly “This Is What You Came For” Jumpsuit
- FashionMaria Grazia Chiuri’s Best Looks From Her Time at Valentino