Ryan Korban celebrated his new book with a party at Alexander Wang’s store
What: A cocktail party for Ryan Korban’s new book, Ryan Korban: Luxury Redefined, by W’s Features Editor Karin Nelson.
Where: Alexander Wang’s Korban-designed SoHo shop, naturally.
When: Tuesday, May 6th
Who: The evening’s hosts—designers Joseph Altuzarra and Alexander Wang, Trainas Vanessa and Victoria, and It girl Zoe Kravitz—were joined by a bevy of models, including Daria Strokus, Toni Garrn, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Kasia Struss, Grace Mahary, Behati Prinsloo, Fei Fei Sun and more.
Why: One look around Wang’s chic store provided ample evidence of Korban’s expert eye for design and fashion.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- BeautyA Guide to the Best New Fragrances of Fall
- CultureExclusive: Solange Knowles in Conversation with Tavi Gevinson About “A Seat at the Table"