Ryan Korban celebrated his new book with a party at Alexander Wang’s store
What: A cocktail party for Ryan Korban’s new book, Ryan Korban: Luxury Redefined, by W’s Features Editor Karin Nelson.
Where: Alexander Wang’s Korban-designed SoHo shop, naturally.
When: Tuesday, May 6th
Who: The evening’s hosts—designers Joseph Altuzarra and Alexander Wang, Trainas Vanessa and Victoria, and It girl Zoe Kravitz—were joined by a bevy of models, including Daria Strokus, Toni Garrn, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Kasia Struss, Grace Mahary, Behati Prinsloo, Fei Fei Sun and more.
Why: One look around Wang’s chic store provided ample evidence of Korban’s expert eye for design and fashion.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution