Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, and Ice Cube celebrated their new film in New York.
What: A special screening of 22 Jump Street, hosted by FIJI water, in New York.
When: Wednesday, June 4th
Where: After viewing the film at the AMC Lincoln Square, guests migrated to the Midtown restaurant and club Lavo.
Who: The film’s stars Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Ice Cube, and Amber Stevens were joined by fellow comedians Jay Pharoah and Rachel Dratch, as well as New York creatives Lily Lane, AndrewAndrew, and Jack and Rachel Antonoff.
Why: Channing Tatum seemed eager for fans to see his stunt-filled flick, and even bragged about performing one of them—a parkour jump—himself. “Generally they don’t really let you do any of that stuff because even a small stunt, you can twist an ankle and the rest of the shoot’s off,” he said with a grin. As for his on-screen chemistry with co-star Jonah Hill, directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller promised the spark would continue in the sequel. “It goes way beyond the first one and even deeper into their bromance,” Miller said. We’re jumping for the bait.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy