Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, and Ice Cube celebrated their new film in New York.
What: A special screening of 22 Jump Street, hosted by FIJI water, in New York.
When: Wednesday, June 4th
Where: After viewing the film at the AMC Lincoln Square, guests migrated to the Midtown restaurant and club Lavo.
Who: The film’s stars Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Ice Cube, and Amber Stevens were joined by fellow comedians Jay Pharoah and Rachel Dratch, as well as New York creatives Lily Lane, AndrewAndrew, and Jack and Rachel Antonoff.
Why: Channing Tatum seemed eager for fans to see his stunt-filled flick, and even bragged about performing one of them—a parkour jump—himself. “Generally they don’t really let you do any of that stuff because even a small stunt, you can twist an ankle and the rest of the shoot’s off,” he said with a grin. As for his on-screen chemistry with co-star Jonah Hill, directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller promised the spark would continue in the sequel. “It goes way beyond the first one and even deeper into their bromance,” Miller said. We’re jumping for the bait.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"