Rocky Mountain High
Chanel pops up in Aspen, Colorado.
Last Thursday, at Aspen’s private club Casa, Tua Chanel opened up its first “ephemeral” (translation “temporary”) US boutique devoted exclusively to its Wild West-inspired Metiers d’Art Paris-Dallas 2013/14 collection. Guests like Jen Brill, Tennessee Thomas and Laura Love checked out the ponchos and capes in the saloon atmosphere, and then headed downstairs to the club’s mountainside restaurant for dinner and a performance by The O’s. The Chanel boutique is open up until July 6th, but we imagine those Aspen memories will be less ephemeral.Follow Us:
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CelebritiesIn Bed with TV’s Hottest Stars: Tom Hiddleston, Sarah Paulson & More
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesSarah Paulson Won’t Be Typecast, On Screen or Off