Rocky Mountain High
Chanel pops up in Aspen, Colorado.
Last Thursday, at Aspen’s private club Casa, Tua Chanel opened up its first “ephemeral” (translation “temporary”) US boutique devoted exclusively to its Wild West-inspired Metiers d’Art Paris-Dallas 2013/14 collection. Guests like Jen Brill, Tennessee Thomas and Laura Love checked out the ponchos and capes in the saloon atmosphere, and then headed downstairs to the club’s mountainside restaurant for dinner and a performance by The O’s. The Chanel boutique is open up until July 6th, but we imagine those Aspen memories will be less ephemeral.Follow Us:
- FashionPanorama Festival Isn't Just Another Coachella
- Fashion2016 GOP Convention Street Style: Americana on Steroids
- CultureSeeking Gold Once More—Defending Olympic Champion Gabby Douglas Stages a Comeback at 20
- PeoplePeter Dundas on Making Ciara’s One-of-a-Kind Wedding Dress
- FashionAt Josefinas, Ballet Flats with a Twist