Rocky Mountain High
Chanel pops up in Aspen, Colorado.
Last Thursday, at Aspen’s private club Casa, Tua Chanel opened up its first “ephemeral” (translation “temporary”) US boutique devoted exclusively to its Wild West-inspired Metiers d’Art Paris-Dallas 2013/14 collection. Guests like Jen Brill, Tennessee Thomas and Laura Love checked out the ponchos and capes in the saloon atmosphere, and then headed downstairs to the club’s mountainside restaurant for dinner and a performance by The O’s. The Chanel boutique is open up until July 6th, but we imagine those Aspen memories will be less ephemeral.Follow Us:
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W