Rocky Mountain High
Chanel pops up in Aspen, Colorado.
Last Thursday, at Aspen’s private club Casa, Tua Chanel opened up its first “ephemeral” (translation “temporary”) US boutique devoted exclusively to its Wild West-inspired Metiers d’Art Paris-Dallas 2013/14 collection. Guests like Jen Brill, Tennessee Thomas and Laura Love checked out the ponchos and capes in the saloon atmosphere, and then headed downstairs to the club’s mountainside restaurant for dinner and a performance by The O’s. The Chanel boutique is open up until July 6th, but we imagine those Aspen memories will be less ephemeral.Follow Us:
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- CultureThe Elgorts in Africa: Exclusive Images From Sophie, Ansel and Arthur's Breathtaking Safari
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture