Parties » Rocky Mountain High
Rocky Mountain High
Chanel pops up in Aspen, Colorado.
Last Thursday, at Aspen’s private club Casa, Tua Chanel opened up its first “ephemeral” (translation “temporary”) US boutique devoted exclusively to its Wild West-inspired Metiers d’Art Paris-Dallas 2013/14 collection. Guests like Jen Brill, Tennessee Thomas and Laura Love checked out the ponchos and capes in the saloon atmosphere, and then headed downstairs to the club’s mountainside restaurant for dinner and a performance by The O’s. The Chanel boutique is open up until July 6th, but we imagine those Aspen memories will be less ephemeral.Follow Us:
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters