Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis takes her portraits to the Chelsea Hotel.
What: The opening for “Come on Darling, Don’t Be Mad,” a new show featuring portraits by Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis.
When: Monday, June 9th
Where: The Hotel Chelsea Storefront Gallery in New York
Why: With hand-drawn portraits by von Thurn und Taxis of Andy Warhol, Iggy Pop, Dee Dee Ramone, Edie Sedgwick, Janis Joplin and more lining the walls, the evening’s party guests were watched over by the best of the best.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress