Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis takes her portraits to the Chelsea Hotel.
What: The opening for “Come on Darling, Don’t Be Mad,” a new show featuring portraits by Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis.
When: Monday, June 9th
Where: The Hotel Chelsea Storefront Gallery in New York
Why: With hand-drawn portraits by von Thurn und Taxis of Andy Warhol, Iggy Pop, Dee Dee Ramone, Edie Sedgwick, Janis Joplin and more lining the walls, the evening’s party guests were watched over by the best of the best.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes