Parties » Gloria, Gloria!
Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis takes her portraits to the Chelsea Hotel.
What: The opening for “Come on Darling, Don’t Be Mad,” a new show featuring portraits by Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis.
When: Monday, June 9th
Where: The Hotel Chelsea Storefront Gallery in New York
Why: With hand-drawn portraits by von Thurn und Taxis of Andy Warhol, Iggy Pop, Dee Dee Ramone, Edie Sedgwick, Janis Joplin and more lining the walls, the evening’s party guests were watched over by the best of the best.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- FashionFrench Girl Style: Inès de la Fressange’s Guide to All Things Chic
- FashionWhy Hedi Slimane Matters
- InsidersIt’s a Whole New World for Huda Kattan
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"