Parties » Gloria, Gloria!
Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis takes her portraits to the Chelsea Hotel.
What: The opening for “Come on Darling, Don’t Be Mad,” a new show featuring portraits by Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis.
When: Monday, June 9th
Where: The Hotel Chelsea Storefront Gallery in New York
Why: With hand-drawn portraits by von Thurn und Taxis of Andy Warhol, Iggy Pop, Dee Dee Ramone, Edie Sedgwick, Janis Joplin and more lining the walls, the evening’s party guests were watched over by the best of the best.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy
- CultureHow Winnie Harlow Went from America’s Next Top Model to Beyoncé’s “Lemonade”
- BeautyInside the Unofficial Gym of Victoria’s Secret Angels
- BeautyChillax Like Russian Bombshell Irina Shayk
- FashionEdward Enninful on the Best (And Worst) Fashion Moments of the ’90s