Parties » Gloria, Gloria!
Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis takes her portraits to the Chelsea Hotel.
What: The opening for “Come on Darling, Don’t Be Mad,” a new show featuring portraits by Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis.
When: Monday, June 9th
Where: The Hotel Chelsea Storefront Gallery in New York
Why: With hand-drawn portraits by von Thurn und Taxis of Andy Warhol, Iggy Pop, Dee Dee Ramone, Edie Sedgwick, Janis Joplin and more lining the walls, the evening’s party guests were watched over by the best of the best.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionBrazilian Bombshells Take the Sunniest Selfies
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?