The Patron of Patrons
Robert De Niro presents Jane Rosenthal with an award.
What: Montblanc celebrated Tribeca Film Festival co-founder Jane Rosenthal’s patronage of the arts with a cocktail party.
When: Tuesday, June 3rd.
Where: The Stephan Weiss Studio in New York City’s West Village.
Who: Robert De Niro, who co-founded the Tribeca Film Festival with Rosenthal, presented her with the award in front of a crowd that included model Selita Ebanks, actor Anthony Mackie, and artist Clifford Ross.
Why: While guests turned up to celebrate Rosenthal’s achievements, sip champagne, and admire pricey pens, they were entertained by Robert De Niro’s playful monologue-style presentation: “Tonight, Jane’s being honored with the prestigious Montblanc award commemorated with a spectacular pen,” he said. “But here, I’m a little bit ahead of her. Many of you remember two years ago, I won the coveted BIC award.” Laugh away.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of