The Patron of Patrons
Robert De Niro presents Jane Rosenthal with an award.
What: Montblanc celebrated Tribeca Film Festival co-founder Jane Rosenthal’s patronage of the arts with a cocktail party.
When: Tuesday, June 3rd.
Where: The Stephan Weiss Studio in New York City’s West Village.
Who: Robert De Niro, who co-founded the Tribeca Film Festival with Rosenthal, presented her with the award in front of a crowd that included model Selita Ebanks, actor Anthony Mackie, and artist Clifford Ross.
Why: While guests turned up to celebrate Rosenthal’s achievements, sip champagne, and admire pricey pens, they were entertained by Robert De Niro’s playful monologue-style presentation: “Tonight, Jane’s being honored with the prestigious Montblanc award commemorated with a spectacular pen,” he said. “But here, I’m a little bit ahead of her. Many of you remember two years ago, I won the coveted BIC award.” Laugh away.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties
- BeautyFrom the '70s to Today: The Evolution of Stevie Nicks' Incredible Rock 'n' Roll Hair