The Patron of Patrons
Robert De Niro presents Jane Rosenthal with an award.
What: Montblanc celebrated Tribeca Film Festival co-founder Jane Rosenthal’s patronage of the arts with a cocktail party.
When: Tuesday, June 3rd.
Where: The Stephan Weiss Studio in New York City’s West Village.
Who: Robert De Niro, who co-founded the Tribeca Film Festival with Rosenthal, presented her with the award in front of a crowd that included model Selita Ebanks, actor Anthony Mackie, and artist Clifford Ross.
Why: While guests turned up to celebrate Rosenthal’s achievements, sip champagne, and admire pricey pens, they were entertained by Robert De Niro’s playful monologue-style presentation: “Tonight, Jane’s being honored with the prestigious Montblanc award commemorated with a spectacular pen,” he said. “But here, I’m a little bit ahead of her. Many of you remember two years ago, I won the coveted BIC award.” Laugh away.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum