A Summer Soiree
Jason Wu and friends lead the fight against AIDS
What: The second annual Young Friends of ACRIA summer soiree, which raises money for AIDS research and to support those living with HIV.
Where: Highline Stages in New York
When: Wednesday, June 11th
Who: The evening’s host, Jason Wu, and guest committee—including W’s Karla Martinez de Salas—were joined by models such as Daria Strokous, Adriana Lima, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Karin Elson, Hilary Rhoda, and more.
Why: Paddle8 held an auction of fashion photography, featuring work by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Steven Klein, Steven Meisel, and Juergen Teller while guests enjoyed the opportunity to take selfies with Ms. Lima throughout cocktails and dinner in the flower-filled venue.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- BeautyPut Down the Gloss: Ten Non-Sticky Lip Oils
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- PeopleSofia Richie, Justin Bieber's Rumored Girlfriend, Loves Monchromatic Outfits and Bold Braids
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance