A Summer Soiree
Jason Wu and friends lead the fight against AIDS
What: The second annual Young Friends of ACRIA summer soiree, which raises money for AIDS research and to support those living with HIV.
Where: Highline Stages in New York
When: Wednesday, June 11th
Who: The evening’s host, Jason Wu, and guest committee—including W’s Karla Martinez de Salas—were joined by models such as Daria Strokous, Adriana Lima, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Karin Elson, Hilary Rhoda, and more.
Why: Paddle8 held an auction of fashion photography, featuring work by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Steven Klein, Steven Meisel, and Juergen Teller while guests enjoyed the opportunity to take selfies with Ms. Lima throughout cocktails and dinner in the flower-filled venue.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit