Parties » A Summer Soiree
A Summer Soiree
Jason Wu and friends lead the fight against AIDS
What: The second annual Young Friends of ACRIA summer soiree, which raises money for AIDS research and to support those living with HIV.
Where: Highline Stages in New York
When: Wednesday, June 11th
Who: The evening’s host, Jason Wu, and guest committee—including W’s Karla Martinez de Salas—were joined by models such as Daria Strokous, Adriana Lima, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Karin Elson, Hilary Rhoda, and more.
Why: Paddle8 held an auction of fashion photography, featuring work by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Steven Klein, Steven Meisel, and Juergen Teller while guests enjoyed the opportunity to take selfies with Ms. Lima throughout cocktails and dinner in the flower-filled venue.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- FashionMeet the French Designer Redefining the Travel Wardrobe
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways