MoMA PS1’s Klaus Biesenbach hosted the institution’s annual gala.
What: MoMA PS1’s annual fundraising gala honoring artists Janet Cardiff, Adrian Villar Rojas, and Patti Smith.
When: Wednesday, June 25th
Where: The Modern Museum of Art.
Who: PS1 director Klaus Biesenbach and Agnes Gund played host to a crowd that included artists like Kara Walker and Cindy Sherman, as well as young art world notables like Alexandra Chemla and Vito Schnabel.
Why: A surprise marching band procession after dinner and an energizing performance by Yasmine Dubois of Lafawndah was the perfect remedy for the weary guests, many of them fresh off flights from Art Basel.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyKenzo's First Perfume Commercial is a Parody of Every Other Perfume Commerical
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture, and Robot Kanye Makes an Appearance
- PeopleMTV VMAs 2016: Beyoncé, Amber Rose, and All the Rest of the Red Carpet Looks
- CultureKim Kardashian Unveils Kanye West's "Famous" Sculpture At Blum & Poe Gallery in Los Angeles
- FashionAfropunk 2016 Street Style Makes Other Music Festivals Look Lazy