MoMA PS1’s Klaus Biesenbach hosted the institution’s annual gala.
What: MoMA PS1’s annual fundraising gala honoring artists Janet Cardiff, Adrian Villar Rojas, and Patti Smith.
When: Wednesday, June 25th
Where: The Modern Museum of Art.
Who: PS1 director Klaus Biesenbach and Agnes Gund played host to a crowd that included artists like Kara Walker and Cindy Sherman, as well as young art world notables like Alexandra Chemla and Vito Schnabel.
Why: A surprise marching band procession after dinner and an energizing performance by Yasmine Dubois of Lafawndah was the perfect remedy for the weary guests, many of them fresh off flights from Art Basel.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time