MoMA PS1’s Klaus Biesenbach hosted the institution’s annual gala.
What: MoMA PS1’s annual fundraising gala honoring artists Janet Cardiff, Adrian Villar Rojas, and Patti Smith.
When: Wednesday, June 25th
Where: The Modern Museum of Art.
Who: PS1 director Klaus Biesenbach and Agnes Gund played host to a crowd that included artists like Kara Walker and Cindy Sherman, as well as young art world notables like Alexandra Chemla and Vito Schnabel.
Why: A surprise marching band procession after dinner and an energizing performance by Yasmine Dubois of Lafawndah was the perfect remedy for the weary guests, many of them fresh off flights from Art Basel.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionParis Fashion Week's Best Street Style Is All About Dark Layers and Primary Colors
- CultureThe Elgorts in Africa: Exclusive Images From Sophie, Ansel and Arthur's Breathtaking Safari
- BeautyA Guide to the Best New Fragrances of Fall