A solstice celebration with really big art.
What: Storm King Art Center’s annual Summer Solstice party
When: Saturday, June 14th
Where: The sculpture park’s lush 500-acre campus cushioned against New York’s Hudson Valley
Who: Storm King president John Stern hosted artists, collectors, trustees and friendly supporters.
Why: As if an epic new installation by Virginia Overton (a 488-foot brass tube) and a colossal show of the work of Zhang Huan (six sculptures, including the 28-foot tall Three Legged Buddha) were not big enough draws, a farm-to-table dinner was served by Back Forty restaurateur Peter Hoffman under a perfectly dusky sky in di Suvero Fields.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details
- PeopleTeyana Taylor Won the Front Row at New York Fashion Week
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017