A Party with Soul
The annual celebration on the highline was a stylish evening.
What: The annual Summer Party on the High Line, hosted by Coach and the non-profit conservancy Friends of the High Line
When: Tuesday, June 17th
Where: The top of the Highline in New York City’s meatpacking district.
Who: Coach’s new Creative Director Stuart Vevers was joined by a host of beauties, such as W cover star Chloe Grace Moretz and W’s contributing fashion editor Giovanna Battaglia. Actresses such as Chloe Sevigny, Kate Mara, and Susan Sarandon were also present in their springtime best.
Why: Is there a better way to handle the sweltering summer weather than sipping champagne throughout a surprise performance by ‘80s hip hop trio De La Soul? Even better: it was all for a good cause. 100% of ticket proceeds will go towards maintaining the park and providing public programming.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- Culture'Top Chef' Host Tom Colicchio Takes Us on an Early Tour of The Beekman, and His New Restaurant Fowler & Wells