A Party with Soul
The annual celebration on the highline was a stylish evening.
What: The annual Summer Party on the High Line, hosted by Coach and the non-profit conservancy Friends of the High Line
When: Tuesday, June 17th
Where: The top of the Highline in New York City’s meatpacking district.
Who: Coach’s new Creative Director Stuart Vevers was joined by a host of beauties, such as W cover star Chloe Grace Moretz and W’s contributing fashion editor Giovanna Battaglia. Actresses such as Chloe Sevigny, Kate Mara, and Susan Sarandon were also present in their springtime best.
Why: Is there a better way to handle the sweltering summer weather than sipping champagne throughout a surprise performance by ‘80s hip hop trio De La Soul? Even better: it was all for a good cause. 100% of ticket proceeds will go towards maintaining the park and providing public programming.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum