A Party with Soul
The annual celebration on the highline was a stylish evening.
What: The annual Summer Party on the High Line, hosted by Coach and the non-profit conservancy Friends of the High Line
When: Tuesday, June 17th
Where: The top of the Highline in New York City’s meatpacking district.
Who: Coach’s new Creative Director Stuart Vevers was joined by a host of beauties, such as W cover star Chloe Grace Moretz and W’s contributing fashion editor Giovanna Battaglia. Actresses such as Chloe Sevigny, Kate Mara, and Susan Sarandon were also present in their springtime best.
Why: Is there a better way to handle the sweltering summer weather than sipping champagne throughout a surprise performance by ‘80s hip hop trio De La Soul? Even better: it was all for a good cause. 100% of ticket proceeds will go towards maintaining the park and providing public programming.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend