Cocktails at Sunset
ACRIA’s summer benefit was as carefree as could be.
What: ACRIA’s annual Cocktails at Sunset benefit, presented by David Yurman
When: Saturday, July 19th
Where: The Beechnut Hill Farm estate, a “gentleman’s farm” (read: no livestock or actual farming happening), in Watermill
Who: Hosts Ross Bleckner, Jeffrey Colle, Deborah Hughes, David Kleinberg and Stewart Shining drew an art-loving crowd who meandered through a silent auction of works by everyone from Terence Koh to Robert Wilson.
Why: Yes, alfresco summer cocktails are about as carefree an affair as you’ll find, but if you can do some good for AIDS and HIV research while sipping your vodka-soda, why wouldn’t you?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend