Parties » Cocktails at Sunset
Cocktails at Sunset
ACRIA’s summer benefit was as carefree as could be.
What: ACRIA’s annual Cocktails at Sunset benefit, presented by David Yurman
When: Saturday, July 19th
Where: The Beechnut Hill Farm estate, a “gentleman’s farm” (read: no livestock or actual farming happening), in Watermill
Who: Hosts Ross Bleckner, Jeffrey Colle, Deborah Hughes, David Kleinberg and Stewart Shining drew an art-loving crowd who meandered through a silent auction of works by everyone from Terence Koh to Robert Wilson.
Why: Yes, alfresco summer cocktails are about as carefree an affair as you’ll find, but if you can do some good for AIDS and HIV research while sipping your vodka-soda, why wouldn’t you?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death