Cocktails at Sunset
ACRIA’s summer benefit was as carefree as could be.
What: ACRIA’s annual Cocktails at Sunset benefit, presented by David Yurman
When: Saturday, July 19th
Where: The Beechnut Hill Farm estate, a “gentleman’s farm” (read: no livestock or actual farming happening), in Watermill
Who: Hosts Ross Bleckner, Jeffrey Colle, Deborah Hughes, David Kleinberg and Stewart Shining drew an art-loving crowd who meandered through a silent auction of works by everyone from Terence Koh to Robert Wilson.
Why: Yes, alfresco summer cocktails are about as carefree an affair as you’ll find, but if you can do some good for AIDS and HIV research while sipping your vodka-soda, why wouldn’t you?Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureOn Kanye West’s “Famous” Video, From the Artist Who Inspired It
- CultureAll the Famous Faces in Kanye West’s “Famous”
- CelebritiesIn Bed with TV’s Hottest Stars: Tom Hiddleston, Sarah Paulson & More
- CelebritiesTim Burton’s New Muse Eva Green Swoops Into the Spotlight
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Kit Harington Auditioned for "Game of Thrones" With a Black Eye