A comedic crowd gathered to fete Zoe Saldana and Chris Pratt’s new film.
What: The Cinema Society and FIJI-hosted screening of Guardians of the Galaxy
Where: The Crosby Street Hotel in SoHo, followed by a Grey Goose-fueled party at the Jimmy at the James Hotel.
When: Tuesday, July 29th
Who: The film’s stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Vin Diesel, and Lee Pace joked around with one another before the film. “I thought, Oh really? That guy, the comedian—he’s going to do this?” Saldana said of her co-star Pratt, before diplomatically noting he was perfect for the part. The lighthearted evening continued with a crew of comedic forces like Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd, Judy Greer, and Natasha Lyonne.
Why: The ‘70s and ‘80s-heavy soundtrack was a big hit with viewers of the funny film. Luckily, they got a chance to relive (and Shazam) as the songs played all night long at the poolside party.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of