A comedic crowd gathered to fete Zoe Saldana and Chris Pratt’s new film.
What: The Cinema Society and FIJI-hosted screening of Guardians of the Galaxy
Where: The Crosby Street Hotel in SoHo, followed by a Grey Goose-fueled party at the Jimmy at the James Hotel.
When: Tuesday, July 29th
Who: The film’s stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Vin Diesel, and Lee Pace joked around with one another before the film. “I thought, Oh really? That guy, the comedian—he’s going to do this?” Saldana said of her co-star Pratt, before diplomatically noting he was perfect for the part. The lighthearted evening continued with a crew of comedic forces like Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd, Judy Greer, and Natasha Lyonne.
Why: The ‘70s and ‘80s-heavy soundtrack was a big hit with viewers of the funny film. Luckily, they got a chance to relive (and Shazam) as the songs played all night long at the poolside party.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionLondon Fashion Week's Street Style Stars Have an Eye for Details