Parties » Funny People
A comedic crowd gathered to fete Zoe Saldana and Chris Pratt’s new film.
What: The Cinema Society and FIJI-hosted screening of Guardians of the Galaxy
Where: The Crosby Street Hotel in SoHo, followed by a Grey Goose-fueled party at the Jimmy at the James Hotel.
When: Tuesday, July 29th
Who: The film’s stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Vin Diesel, and Lee Pace joked around with one another before the film. “I thought, Oh really? That guy, the comedian—he’s going to do this?” Saldana said of her co-star Pratt, before diplomatically noting he was perfect for the part. The lighthearted evening continued with a crew of comedic forces like Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd, Judy Greer, and Natasha Lyonne.
Why: The ‘70s and ‘80s-heavy soundtrack was a big hit with viewers of the funny film. Luckily, they got a chance to relive (and Shazam) as the songs played all night long at the poolside party.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- FashionBrazilian Bombshells Take the Sunniest Selfies
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?