Tod’s hosts a screening of The Honorable Woman.
What: The Cinema Society and Tod’s-hosted screening of Sundance TV’s thrilling new political mini-series, “The Honorable Woman,” starring Maggie Gyllenhaal.
When: Wednesday, July 23rd
Where: The Crosby Street Hotel’s movie theater followed by an after-party at the not-yet-open Ludlow Hotel.
Why: An unexpected downpour didn’t dampen the spirits of Gyllenhaal, who admitted that this project was the one she was the most proud of in her introduction. Nursing their nerves with tequila after an hour on the edge of their seats, the audience had to agree that her performance was potent.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- PartiesColby Jordan's Marriage to Alberto “Tico” Mugrabi Was the Art World Wedding of the Year
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend