Art Amongst the Pines
The Watermill Center hosts its annual summer gala.
What: For its 21st annual summer benefit, the Watermill Center hosted a mystical evening of art and performances amongst the pines, honoring art patron Sheikha Paula Al-Sabah for her outstanding contributions to the community, with a silent auction hosted by Artsy. Before a large al fresco dinner, guests were treated to new work from more than 100 artists, including Robert Wilson’s Portraits of Lady Gaga, which made its US premier, and site-specific installations by Baboo Liao and Annick Lavalee-Benny.
When: Saturday, July 26th
Where: The Watermill Center in the Hamptons.
Who: The event brought together a diverse crowd including artists like Hunt Slonem, Jim Jarmusch, and Daniel Arsham, as well as guests like the model Constance Jablonski, designer Yigal Azrouel, and Hamptons-based tastemaker Tripoli Patterson.
Why: Always a seasonal highlight, the gala didn’t disappoint serving up the perfect cocktail of whimsy, wonder, and champagne all against the backdrop of an idyllic summer evening.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- People10 Things You Should Know About Bronte Blampied, Justin Bieber's New Girlfriend
- PeopleExclusive: Kylie Jenner Takes Her Friends On a Very Photogenic Birthday Trip to Turks and Caicos
- CultureHow a Young Photographer Went From School to Shooting Kylie and Kendall Jenner
- CultureFrom Lake Como to Bali, The Most Luxurious Hotel Pools Around the Globe
- FashionGigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger's Carnival Is What Millennial Dreams Are Made Of