Art Amongst the Pines
The Watermill Center hosts its annual summer gala.
What: For its 21st annual summer benefit, the Watermill Center hosted a mystical evening of art and performances amongst the pines, honoring art patron Sheikha Paula Al-Sabah for her outstanding contributions to the community, with a silent auction hosted by Artsy. Before a large al fresco dinner, guests were treated to new work from more than 100 artists, including Robert Wilson’s Portraits of Lady Gaga, which made its US premier, and site-specific installations by Baboo Liao and Annick Lavalee-Benny.
When: Saturday, July 26th
Where: The Watermill Center in the Hamptons.
Who: The event brought together a diverse crowd including artists like Hunt Slonem, Jim Jarmusch, and Daniel Arsham, as well as guests like the model Constance Jablonski, designer Yigal Azrouel, and Hamptons-based tastemaker Tripoli Patterson.
Why: Always a seasonal highlight, the gala didn’t disappoint serving up the perfect cocktail of whimsy, wonder, and champagne all against the backdrop of an idyllic summer evening.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- PartiesChanel Celebrates Lily-Rose Depp as the Face of N°5 L’EAU
- PartiesInside Ryan McNamara's Wild "Back to School" Benefit at MoMA PS1