Parties » Woody Allen’s Midsummer’s Night Dream
Woody Allen’s Midsummer’s Night Dream
Dolce & Gabbana hosted the premiere of the director’s latest romance.
Before the motorcade of black cars made its way from the premiere of Woody Allen’s Magic in the Moonlight at the Paris Theater to the after-party across town at the midtown jazz club the Harlow, the infamous director and his wife Soon-Yi Previn had already left. However, the director’s absence did not halt the festivities celebrating the film, which brought together a colorful cast, including Emma Stone, who stole the show with her performance as an eccentric psychic in the Cote d’Azur. At the party, guests such Jessica Joffee, Margaret Qualley, and Josh Lucas lounged on velvet couches, looking perfectly at ease while snapping selfies and saying hello to friends old and new in the opulent restaurant. Riding the high of the romantic comedy under an archway of roses, actress Christina Hendricks appeared radiant. “We thought it was beautiful and whimsical and it just sort of felt like a pleasure the whole time,” said Hendricks, still beaming at her husband Geoffrey Arend. “My cheeks are hurting from smiling.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureDaphne Guinness: Always a Strange Bird, Now With Songs
- FashionThe Montauk Moment: The Best Swimsuits of Summer Are Revealing In All the Right Ways
- BeautyGeneration Athleisure: How 21-Year-Olds Can Stop The Clock, Really
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?