Parties » Woody Allen’s Midsummer’s Night Dream
Woody Allen’s Midsummer’s Night Dream
Dolce & Gabbana hosted the premiere of the director’s latest romance.
Before the motorcade of black cars made its way from the premiere of Woody Allen’s Magic in the Moonlight at the Paris Theater to the after-party across town at the midtown jazz club the Harlow, the infamous director and his wife Soon-Yi Previn had already left. However, the director’s absence did not halt the festivities celebrating the film, which brought together a colorful cast, including Emma Stone, who stole the show with her performance as an eccentric psychic in the Cote d’Azur. At the party, guests such Jessica Joffee, Margaret Qualley, and Josh Lucas lounged on velvet couches, looking perfectly at ease while snapping selfies and saying hello to friends old and new in the opulent restaurant. Riding the high of the romantic comedy under an archway of roses, actress Christina Hendricks appeared radiant. “We thought it was beautiful and whimsical and it just sort of felt like a pleasure the whole time,” said Hendricks, still beaming at her husband Geoffrey Arend. “My cheeks are hurting from smiling.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CelebritiesCasting Call - Eddie Redmayne as Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” is Incredible
- CelebritiesSelena Gomez: Hotter Than Ever
- Perfect 10The French Girl Look
- Film & TVCasting Call - Margot Robbie Auditions for Marlon Brando’s Role in “On the Waterfront"
- PartiesKendall and Kylie Jenner Threw a TriBeCa Loft Party