A Family Affair
Director Ira Sachs celebrates the premiere of his new film Love Is Strange.
What: The Cinema Society and Grey Goose’s screening of director Ira Sachs’s new indie romance Love Is Strange starring Alfred Molina and John Lithgow.
When: Monday, August 18th.
Where: The screening was held at the Tribeca Grand Hotel followed by an after-party on the rooftop of The James Hotel.
Why: After watching Sachs’s New-York-centric film, guests couldn’t help but feel a heightened sense of appreciation for the glowing city views, especially on such a perfect late-summer night. The presence of the director’s family including his 102-year-old grandmother added to the intimacy of the occasion—and made the movie seem all the more personal.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- Film & TVAbbey Lee on Neon Demon and Why Modeling Isn’t “Humane”
- CelebritiesNo Wonder Taylor Swift is Smitten with Tom Hiddleston
- CelebritiesGet to Know Tom Hiddleston, Taylor Swift’s New Boyfriend
- Best DressedKristen Stewart Nails the All-Black Everything Look — Again
- PartiesCongrats, Gio! The Wedding of the Season Touches Down in Capri