A Family Affair
Director Ira Sachs celebrates the premiere of his new film Love Is Strange.
What: The Cinema Society and Grey Goose’s screening of director Ira Sachs’s new indie romance Love Is Strange starring Alfred Molina and John Lithgow.
When: Monday, August 18th.
Where: The screening was held at the Tribeca Grand Hotel followed by an after-party on the rooftop of The James Hotel.
Why: After watching Sachs’s New-York-centric film, guests couldn’t help but feel a heightened sense of appreciation for the glowing city views, especially on such a perfect late-summer night. The presence of the director’s family including his 102-year-old grandmother added to the intimacy of the occasion—and made the movie seem all the more personal.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties