Parties » Love Story
Elisabeth Moss shines at a special screening of The One I Love.
What: A special screening of Charlie McDowell’s directorial debut, The One I Love, a surreal dark comedy starring Elisabeth Moss and Mark Duplass.
Where: The Crosby Hotel, followed by an intimate party at Ken & Cook in SoHo.
When: Tuesday, August 5th
Who: A creative bunch including Imogen Poots, Jeremy Kost, Tara Subkoff, Public School’s Maxwell Osborne, and the director’s mother, actress Mary Steenburgen joined McDowell, Moss, and Duplass in celebrating the film.
Why: All eyes were on Moss at the screening, where she graciously praised McDowell. “Working with a first time director… you’re never quite sure how it’s gonna go—and I don’t think they’re quite sure how it’s gonna go!” she said. “I was beyond impressed. He is composed in a way that many directors who have been doing this for 30 years are not.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleWhen It Girls Simi and Haze Khadra Graduate
- BeautyWonder Woman Actress Lynda Carter Is a Sunscreen Advocate, Jazz Singer, and Hillary Clinton Fan
- Art & DesignStrange Fruit: Is Stephanie Sarley the Betty Tompkins of Instagram?
- BeautyHow to Get in Head-to-Toe Wedding Shape in Just 10 Days. Seriously.
- CelebritiesScreen Tests - Cara Delevingne on "Suicide Squad," Justin Timberlake, and Her Childhood Obsession With Death