Elisabeth Moss shines at a special screening of The One I Love.
What: A special screening of Charlie McDowell’s directorial debut, The One I Love, a surreal dark comedy starring Elisabeth Moss and Mark Duplass.
Where: The Crosby Hotel, followed by an intimate party at Ken & Cook in SoHo.
When: Tuesday, August 5th
Who: A creative bunch including Imogen Poots, Jeremy Kost, Tara Subkoff, Public School’s Maxwell Osborne, and the director’s mother, actress Mary Steenburgen joined McDowell, Moss, and Duplass in celebrating the film.
Why: All eyes were on Moss at the screening, where she graciously praised McDowell. “Working with a first time director… you’re never quite sure how it’s gonna go—and I don’t think they’re quite sure how it’s gonna go!” she said. “I was beyond impressed. He is composed in a way that many directors who have been doing this for 30 years are not.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionOn the Streets of Milan, It's All Gucci, All the Time
- FashionKitten Heels Are the New It Shoe for Fall
- FashionLauren Hutton Returns to the Runway Hand in Hand with Gigi Hadid at Bottega Veneta Spring 2017
- FashionBella Hadid Is a Lady In Waiting in Haute Couture
- FashionMake Love, Not War: Models Wear Fall 2016's Military Trend