Elisabeth Moss shines at a special screening of The One I Love.
What: A special screening of Charlie McDowell’s directorial debut, The One I Love, a surreal dark comedy starring Elisabeth Moss and Mark Duplass.
Where: The Crosby Hotel, followed by an intimate party at Ken & Cook in SoHo.
When: Tuesday, August 5th
Who: A creative bunch including Imogen Poots, Jeremy Kost, Tara Subkoff, Public School’s Maxwell Osborne, and the director’s mother, actress Mary Steenburgen joined McDowell, Moss, and Duplass in celebrating the film.
Why: All eyes were on Moss at the screening, where she graciously praised McDowell. “Working with a first time director… you’re never quite sure how it’s gonna go—and I don’t think they’re quite sure how it’s gonna go!” she said. “I was beyond impressed. He is composed in a way that many directors who have been doing this for 30 years are not.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week