Cara Delevingne Takes the Town
At the New York premiere of her new film.
What: The New York premiere of Paper Towns hosted by Twentieth Century Fox with YSL Rouge Pur Couture.
When: Tuesday, July 21st
Where: A screening at AMC Loews Lincoln Square, followed by an intimate after party at STK Midtown.
Who: The film’s stars, Nat Wolff and Cara Delevingne, were joined by Delevingne’s girlfriend, the musician St. Vincent; director Baz Luhrmann; and actress Mischa Barton. Models Karlie Kloss, Lily Donaldson, Joan Smalls and Poppy Delevingne also showed up to support.
Why: It girls are best in numbers.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups