Charlize Theron Goes to a Dark Place
With the help of “Gone Girl” author Gillian Flynn.
What: Apothic Wines and Svedka Vodka hosted the Los Angeles premiere of A24 and DIRECTV’s “Dark Places.”
When: Tuesday, July 21st
Where: Harmony Gold, a theater in Los Angeles, rolled out the red carpet.
Who: The film’s stars Charlize Theron and Christina Hendricks were joined by author Gillian Flynn (of Gone Girl fame), screen legend Sophia Loren, musicians Moby and Sky Ferreira, and fashion designer Rachel Roy.
Why: Theron looked as light and sunny as ever in a pretty pink-and-yellow pastel dress.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties