Charlize Theron Goes to a Dark Place
With the help of “Gone Girl” author Gillian Flynn.
What: Apothic Wines and Svedka Vodka hosted the Los Angeles premiere of A24 and DIRECTV’s “Dark Places.”
When: Tuesday, July 21st
Where: Harmony Gold, a theater in Los Angeles, rolled out the red carpet.
Who: The film’s stars Charlize Theron and Christina Hendricks were joined by author Gillian Flynn (of Gone Girl fame), screen legend Sophia Loren, musicians Moby and Sky Ferreira, and fashion designer Rachel Roy.
Why: Theron looked as light and sunny as ever in a pretty pink-and-yellow pastel dress.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W