Now in Beverly Hills
Men's wear brand Isaia celebrates its new store.
What: Italian men’s wear brand Isaia celebrated the opening of its first US flagship in Beverly Hills, California with an intimate cocktail party.
When: Thursday, July 23rd.
Where:A private estate in Los Angeles.
Who: Ross Cassidy, George Kotsiopoulos and Eric Rutherford hosted the event for guests like Amber Valletta, Julia Sorkin, Brooke Davenport and Mia Moretti.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week