Leonardo DiCaprio Brings Millionaires to St. Tropez
For his foundation’s fundraising gala.
What: The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF, if you’re in the know) annual fundraising gala, hosted by Leonardo DiCaprio and the organization’s global fundraising chairman Milutin Gatsby. We’re assuming the latter’s last name is pure coincidence. The night was sponsored by Julius Baer, Chopard and Giorgio Armani.
Where: St. Tropez
When: Wednesday, July 22nd
Why: St. Tropez is not generally a place one associates with charity galas. But considering this organization’s founder, it makes sense. And there is no doubt the formula works: the evening raised more than $40 million for LDF, which supports environmental protections and preservation across the globe, or as DiCaprio put it in his opening remarks “setting up a worldwide network of Noahs arks.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties