Leonardo DiCaprio Brings Millionaires to St. Tropez
For his foundation’s fundraising gala.
What: The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation (LDF, if you’re in the know) annual fundraising gala, hosted by Leonardo DiCaprio and the organization’s global fundraising chairman Milutin Gatsby. We’re assuming the latter’s last name is pure coincidence. The night was sponsored by Julius Baer, Chopard and Giorgio Armani.
Where: St. Tropez
When: Wednesday, July 22nd
Why: St. Tropez is not generally a place one associates with charity galas. But considering this organization’s founder, it makes sense. And there is no doubt the formula works: the evening raised more than $40 million for LDF, which supports environmental protections and preservation across the globe, or as DiCaprio put it in his opening remarks “setting up a worldwide network of Noahs arks.”Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- BeautyLooking Back On American Beauty Gigi Hadid's Beauty Evolution