Zimmermann’s Girls Go to Los Angeles
To celebrate the brand’s new boutique.
Following a rowdy Montauk bash with Solange Knowles earlier this month, Zimmermann’s co-founders Nicky and Simone Zimmermann took a more demure approach to the opening of their new Los Angeles store, an expansive and meticulous Melrose Place aerie. Famous fans like Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman, Ashley Benson, and Minka Kelly came for cocktails and an al fresco dinner held in the back of the store, which is nestled on a recently revamped stretch of the street that houses Irene Neuwirth, Isabel Marant and The Row, among others. “It’s the epitome of what I love. It feels very sophisticated but relaxed, and it houses what we do well,” said Nicky. As for the coterie of cool girls flocking to the brand, she acknowledged that it’s a mutual attraction.. “They’ve all got their own natural style and are strong in their personality of what they like. When you get the chance to actually meet them, they’re just great girls,” Nicky said.
Though still new to the brand, actress January Jones admitted she’s drawn to the line’s dramatic shapes and colors. “With the Emmy’s coming up, I want to do something avant-garde,” she said.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups