“Dinner With Jackson Pollock”
Lisa Perry celebrates a new book of artful recipes.
When: Saturday, August 15th
Where: Lisa Perry’s home in North Haven, Long Island.
Who: Perry and Lea were joined by local guests, such as interior designer Jonathan Adler and Barneys’ Simon Doonan. Pollock’s niece Francesca was also a co-host of the evening, confirming that the dishes could have come straight from the Pollock pantry.
Why: The menu consisted of Pollock’s personal recipes, including chocolate that guests splattered by hand for dessert.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum