“Dinner With Jackson Pollock”
Lisa Perry celebrates a new book of artful recipes.
When: Saturday, August 15th
Where: Lisa Perry’s home in North Haven, Long Island.
Who: Perry and Lea were joined by local guests, such as interior designer Jonathan Adler and Barneys’ Simon Doonan. Pollock’s niece Francesca was also a co-host of the evening, confirming that the dishes could have come straight from the Pollock pantry.
Why: The menu consisted of Pollock’s personal recipes, including chocolate that guests splattered by hand for dessert.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"