Bringing Back the Buffalo Movement
Dr. Martens celebrates its new collection and ‘80s movers and shakers.
What: Dr. Martens launched their Spirit of Buffalo fall collection—inspired by the groundbreaking ‘80s fashion and art movement—with an exclusive film screening.
When: Wednesday, August 26th
Where: The Supermarket in New York City
Who: Lifestyle blogger Marcus Troy and photographer Naskademini hosted the event and beats were provided by singer/songwriter Wynter Gordon. Patricia Field, the costume designer on Sex and the City, was also in attendance, amongst others.
Why: Guests were given the opportunity to preview the new Dr. Martens book—A History of Rebellious Self Expression—celebrating 55 years of counter culture and individuality.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit