Bringing Back the Buffalo Movement
Dr. Martens celebrates its new collection and ‘80s movers and shakers.
What: Dr. Martens launched their Spirit of Buffalo fall collection—inspired by the groundbreaking ‘80s fashion and art movement—with an exclusive film screening.
When: Wednesday, August 26th
Where: The Supermarket in New York City
Who: Lifestyle blogger Marcus Troy and photographer Naskademini hosted the event and beats were provided by singer/songwriter Wynter Gordon. Patricia Field, the costume designer on Sex and the City, was also in attendance, amongst others.
Why: Guests were given the opportunity to preview the new Dr. Martens book—A History of Rebellious Self Expression—celebrating 55 years of counter culture and individuality.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties