In the Pink
Lena Dunham and Gwyneth Paltrow hit the Hamptons for a good cause.
What: The Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s annual Hamptons Paddle & Party for Pink.
When: Saturday, August 1st.
Where: The Fairview on Mecox Bay in Bridgehampton, New York.
Why: Good company and a little rosé make it easy to be charitable.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionHappy Birthday, Hillary! A Tribute to Hillary Clinton's Style Evolution, from Skirt Suit to Pantsuit
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time