At the Movies with Grandma
Julia Garner and Lily Tomlin’s new film premieres in New York.
What: Julia Garner and Lily Tomlin celebrated the premiere of their new film, “Grandma,” a story of trans-generational feminism—with lots of laughs.
When: Tuesday, August 19th
Where: The Cinema Society and Kate Spade hosted an after party at Jimmy at the James Hotel in New York City.
Who: Garner and Tomlin were joined by castmates Marcia Gay Harden, Judy Greer, Laverne Cox, Sam Elliott, Nat Wolff and John Cho; models Jessica Hart and Andreja Pejic; as well as actresses Lola Kirke and Mischa Barton.
Why: Awards season buzz has already started.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties