At the Movies with Grandma
Julia Garner and Lily Tomlin’s new film premieres in New York.
What: Julia Garner and Lily Tomlin celebrated the premiere of their new film, “Grandma,” a story of trans-generational feminism—with lots of laughs.
When: Tuesday, August 19th
Where: The Cinema Society and Kate Spade hosted an after party at Jimmy at the James Hotel in New York City.
Who: Garner and Tomlin were joined by castmates Marcia Gay Harden, Judy Greer, Laverne Cox, Sam Elliott, Nat Wolff and John Cho; models Jessica Hart and Andreja Pejic; as well as actresses Lola Kirke and Mischa Barton.
Why: Awards season buzz has already started.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CelebritiesW Magazine Fashion Films - Kendall Jenner, Performance Artist, Channels Icons Like Marina Abramovic and Yoko Ono