The Underground Artist
Mackage reveals its collaboration with artist Bradley Theodore.
What: Canadian fashion brand Mackage celebrated the launch of “The Underground Artist Exhibition,” curated by artist Bradley Theodore, who is best known for his street portraits of Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld facing off.
When: Wednesday, August 19th
Where: The Mackage store in Soho, New York.
Who: DJ Brendan Fallis was joined by Olympic gymnast and Dancing With the Stars finalist Nastia Liukin, actress Christine Seidel, Olivia Palermo’s husband Johannes Huebl, and many others.
Why: Bradley Theodore transformed the brand’s Soho store into a gallery. Sadly, Wintour and Lagerfeld didn’t show.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties
- BeautyFrom the '70s to Today: The Evolution of Stevie Nicks' Incredible Rock 'n' Roll Hair