The Underground Artist
Mackage reveals its collaboration with artist Bradley Theodore.
What: Canadian fashion brand Mackage celebrated the launch of “The Underground Artist Exhibition,” curated by artist Bradley Theodore, who is best known for his street portraits of Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld facing off.
When: Wednesday, August 19th
Where: The Mackage store in Soho, New York.
Who: DJ Brendan Fallis was joined by Olympic gymnast and Dancing With the Stars finalist Nastia Liukin, actress Christine Seidel, Olivia Palermo’s husband Johannes Huebl, and many others.
Why: Bradley Theodore transformed the brand’s Soho store into a gallery. Sadly, Wintour and Lagerfeld didn’t show.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week