Nacho Figueras Scores
At a star-studded bash in the Hamptons for the annual Piaget Hamptons Cup.
What: Diana and Joe DiMenna hosted the fourth annual Piaget Hamptons Cup to benefit The Robin Hood Foundation, raising $1 million.
When: Sunday, August 9th
Where: Equuleus Polo Club in Watermill, New York.
Who: Attendees included polo star Nacho Figueras, blogger Pari Ehsan, fashion designer Donna Karan, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, model and blogger Hanneli Mustaparta, DJ and It girl Harley Viera-Newton, and fashion designer Rachel Zoe and her husband Roger Berman.
Why: We’re very pro anything that Nacho Figueras does. Especially when it’s charitable.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionAdriana Lima Has Walked in a Record 16 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, and Is "Still Going Strong"
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PeopleMadonna Gave Art Basel the Debauched, Celebrity-Drenched Party Miami's High Rollers Deserved
- CultureInside Hood By Air's Epic Miami Pool Party, Art Basel 2016's Most Transgressive Show
- FashionFor Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes, the $3 Million Fantasy Bra Was "A Little Bit Too Comfortable"