ALYX Takes Off
The fashion brand celebrates the launch of its seasonal publication.
What: A cocktail party in celebration of the Volume 1.
When: Tuesday, September 1st
Where: The Maryam Nassir Zadeh boutique on Manhattan’s Lower East Side.
Who: ALYX designer Matthew Williams and Maryam Nassir Zadeh were joined by a crowd of stylists and off-duty models, who have returned to the city before Labor Day to get a jump on fashion week.
Why: Williams created the catalog with Nick Knight—and a crew of up-and-coming photographers. A stellar combo of rising and super stars.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- CultureTake a Peek at New York's Most Eligible Nudes