Anne Hathaway Is Boss
At the premiere of “The Intern.”
What: The Cinema Society and Ruffino hosted a screening of Warner Bros. Pictures “The Intern,” starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro.
When: Tuesday, September 22nd
Where: The Cinema Society with an after party at Chef’s Club in New York City.
Who: The cast was joined by actors Gerard Butler and Andrew Rannells, as well as Martha Stewart, designer Prabal Gurung, Russell Simmons, model Pat Cleveland, beauty maven Olivia Chantecaille, and many others.
Why: Hathaway, who often plays it safe on the red carpet, wore a sheer Valentino Resort 2016 dress for the occasion.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- FashionSee All the Looks from the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- PartiesAt the 2016 Victoria's Secret After Party, It Was All About the Naked Dress
- FashionAlessandra Ambrosio Loves All the Tiny, "Barely There" Outfits She's Worn at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- FashionBella Hadid Lives Out the Ultimate Breakup Fantasy On the Runway at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- CultureSee Unpublished Polaroids of Madonna's Early, Denim-Heavy Twenties