Anne Hathaway Is Boss
At the premiere of “The Intern.”
What: The Cinema Society and Ruffino hosted a screening of Warner Bros. Pictures “The Intern,” starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro.
When: Tuesday, September 22nd
Where: The Cinema Society with an after party at Chef’s Club in New York City.
Who: The cast was joined by actors Gerard Butler and Andrew Rannells, as well as Martha Stewart, designer Prabal Gurung, Russell Simmons, model Pat Cleveland, beauty maven Olivia Chantecaille, and many others.
Why: Hathaway, who often plays it safe on the red carpet, wore a sheer Valentino Resort 2016 dress for the occasion.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleKendall Jenner, Revealed: The 20-Year-Old Model Loves Showing Off Her Body
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- CultureHow Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Became Humanoid Creatures for W
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- BeautyMeet the Woman Behind Kim Kardashian’s Retinol Serum