Billy Reid’s Southern Summer Shindig
The fashion designer hosts a fashion, food, and music festival.
What: Fashion designer Billy Reid hosts his seventh Sumer Shindig party, highlighting the best fashion, food and music the south has to offer.
When: The weekend of Friday, August 28th
Where: Florence, Alabama
Who: Celebrity stylists Jenny Ricker and Kemal Harris turned out for the event as well as Marcia Patmos of M.Patmos.
Why: A surprise set by the Alabama Shakes, as well as performances by John McCauley of Deer Tick and his wife Vanessa Carlton, Karen Elson and more.Follow Us:
Follow us on Facebook
- PeopleHow Lourdes Leon, Madonna's 20-Year-Old Daughter, Went from Wearing Juicy Couture to Alexander Wang
- FashionGeorgian Street Style Comes into Its Own at Tbilisi Fashion Week
- CultureWho's Who: Meet All the Beautiful People of Seoul Fashion Week
- FashionSeoul Fashion Week's Best Streetwise Street Style Isn't Just for Grown-Ups
- PeopleThe Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of All Time